- 4 x 25g/1oz triangles of Camembert Cheese
- 3 tbsp Flour
- A pinch of Cayenne
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 50g/2 oz Fresh White Breadcrumbs
- Oil for deep frying
- 4 Dessert apples, cored and quartered
1. First add the cayenne pepper to the flour, then roll each Camembert portion in flour, and then in egg and finally in breadcrumbs.
2. Heat the oil in a deep fryer to 180C/350F or until a bread cube browns in 60 seconds. Fry the portions of Camembert for 30 seconds or until golden brown. Drain on kitchen paper.
3. Garnish with apple wedges and serve immediately.
» France Recipes