- 2 large Pears
- 2 tbsp Softened Butter
- 180ml/6fl.oz. Whipping Cream
- 180ml/6fl.oz. Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 75g/3oz Sugar
- ˝ teasp Ground Cinnamon (check ingredients label)
1. Preheat the oven to 150C, 300F, Gas Mark 2 and lightly grease a 20cm/8 inch flan dish.
2. Peel the pears, cut them in half, remove seeds and cut them into 12mm/1/4 inch slices.
3. Place the sliced pears in a saucepan with the butter, and sauté over a low heat for 5 minutes, turning once.
4. Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, mix together the eggs, milk, sugar, whipping cream and cinnamon.
5. Drain the pears and arrange in the greased flan case then pour the egg mixture over the top of the pears and bake for about 40 minutes or until set. Serve warm.
» France Recipes